I recently passed new version of AWS Solutions Architect – Associate exam released in Feb 2018.
I would like to post some details and share my experience.
Number of questions: 65
Time: 130 min
There were questions on following topics:
- ELB (Elastic Load Balancers)
- Networking topics (Subnets, Internet Gateways, VPC)
- Storage solutions (EBS, EFS, S3)
- Databases (RDS, DynamoDB, Redshift)
- Enrolled in some certification courses on Udemy:
- Went through FAQs and Whitepapers on AWS website for various topics
- Practiced a few tests on following sites:
- AWS Certification site: aws.training ($20)
- Whizlabs Free Tests
- The time given was plenty
- Overall, the exam is not very easy
- Need to go through lot of documentation and practice on AWS
- Some experience also would help though not necessary
Hope you find this information helpful.
One thought on “AWS Solutions Architect – Associate Exam (2018 version)”
I was curious if you ever considered changing the page
layout of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?